Friday, April 12, 2013

Note to Readers

4/12/2013


Howdy yah all!
I have lost complete posts somehow while writing them.
I wrote a really great...you have to trust me....follow up to the Beast post 2 weeks ago....it took me forever....then I lost an hours worth of thumb pecking last night....so I decided to post before I actually finish and then add to it by editing. that way if my big thumbs hit the wrong part of this tiny screen I will not lose it all into Never Never(Peter Pan) Land. If you happen to look for a new post and see one written that day, it may be a work in progress and not complete.....bear with me
Also....I realized awhile ago that I severely limited your ability
to enjoy this hike by not allowing comments. I have so far been unable to figure out how to change that by phone....I am trying
time in town goes fast. Hope to be able to see your feedback
soon. I was afraid of comments at first.....I have since reali.
zed that was selfish and also deprives me too . Sorry. Will get it figured out and change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment