Thursday, February 28, 2013

Welcome Readers

2/28/2013


Welcome Readers

Please note that it was my original intent to allow only my contacts as readers.  I am unable to get this website to accept my contacts,  and do not have time to learn how to do it.  I am unhooking this computer shortly....... so......hello to my contacts,  and hello to anyone else, who is reading.

 I am scrambling like crazy to get things done,  and time is short.   My flight leaves March 4.
 At that time,  I will be dependent on my phone to make posts etc.   You lucked out.   Posts will likely be less longwinded.

I have had very little time to train......a major worry.   I  need two more weeks to learn a bunch of stuff,  and to get ready.  I have three days.    If I get to Atlanta without having a heart attack first, I guess I will be on my way.   What is not done, won't get done.    I am at that point, of which I  spoke to you recently, time to take a deep breath......and do it.
I am heading to the AT.

1 comment: