Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dragons Tooth & Mc Affee Knob. This is the dragons back.....his tooth.....and the AT's most photographed site McAffee Knob the next day....all in the rain. there are three must have photos all thru hikers want....so they can show them to family and friends......"look at me here I am beside the Springer Mountain Plaque".....it was 20 degrees and the wind was blowing 50 MPH and no one....not a sole was there to take my picture......number two is McAffee Knob "hey look at me here I am sitting on McAffee Knob with my feet dangling over the edge"......pouring rain and not another being around when I got there yesterday.....When I climb to the top of Katahdin I will stay there till someone takes my photo so I can say "Hey look at me....here i am at the top of katahdin".........and I won't come back down till I have my picture!!!.







No comments:

Post a Comment