Saturday, June 20, 2015

"Wuussy Boy"


6/25/2015


Wussy Boy Part Two


These damn flies are pissing me off.  I may have to eat my meal first,  and then write this entry while in my tent.  It is almost 4 pm and about 95 degrees at 9,300 ft. in the mountains.  Forget that.  I am going to eat in this tent too,  although I may get cooked myself.
I am already being a Wuussy Boy,  as I was about to confide to you....... so I may as well let 10,000 damn flies chase me into this 110 degree heated tent.  My beef stew has not cooled enough so that I can choke it down. Wawawa Waaaaaaaa!  Think "Wuussy Boy!"

Whoopee!!!   A bit of a breeze,  just blew through this tent.  Ooops..... gone.....but now that we got one puff, I know for sure that more will come.  I am not an outdoors rookie, no nothing.   All I have to do is wait......and sweat.  More breezes are coming.  I just know it.
  
I am almost done with the beef stew.  Heck yeah, I know it is way too early for Supper!  I am trying to eat all of my food, so that I do not have to carry it one step farther.  I doubt I can do it,  but I am gonna try!

I did not plan on this journal being a "Went up this hill....okay, now I am going down it"  tedium,  of who gives a crap?  Honest.  If you have read my other journal,  you can attest to truth of that. Gawd.......I am sweating my balls off...... and here I had planned to freeze them. 
Hey,  besides trying to eat all the food,  I am also trying to find the Zen,  or whatever I
 can find to unwind just a bit........... before I totally freaking snap!!!!
  
I gotto shut down this phone for a minute it is overheating.  I will be right back.
  
Hey,  I will send you a picture of a mountain.....and also a "Fairy Slipper Orchid" flower.  Think "Lady Slipper" flower,  the Minnesota State flower,  only.....way tiny and way,way, rare;  according to the couple that was...... oooohing ........ and aaaaaahing.....and laying on their belllies beside the trail......while both of them were snapping 100 pictures.  This couple has hiked in the Himmalayas three times, and is going back again in September,  so they know a rare orchid when they see one.  Caught up in their exuberance,  I dropped my pack........... slithered on my belly,  next to my two new friends,  and photographed  these "Fairy Slipper Orchid" masterpieces for you !!  Enjoy.

No. those are not the orchids.  They are feet.









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! You are supposed to be rich. Your second toe is taller than your big toe. I guess you are rich in your Hawkeye mindπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ„πŸŒΈπŸ™ˆπŸ—»πŸ‘ž

    ReplyDelete