Friday, March 29, 2013

On the Trail

3/29/2013


On The Trail

I stopped at Fontana Village last Saturday to shower and do Laundry.   There were no clean towels.  I did not know where to get em......but I did find a used one in the shower,  that worked just fine. Probably would know by now,  if that was a mistake.  Hahahaha.
This week, after the storm, I hear that "Dave Crockett",  and "Bioterrorist", were at the same laundramat,  and some women tourists came in to do laundry...... and discovered the two lads were washing All of their clothes!  They were both buck naked,  except for having their sleeping bags wrapped around them.  "Dave Crockett",  you may remember, is the lad who tried to save me from a fall off the mountain,  a while back.  Those boys are gonna go far........and maybe get arrested too!
I am at a motel in Gatlinburg Tennessee right now It is 12:16 AM. Sat 30 March.  Am plumb tuckered.  Will take a Zero......(no hiking) day, tomorrow , and will write a story whose title is "The Beast Awakens".  Night.  "Hawkeye."

No comments:

Post a Comment