Sunday, June 16, 2013

The Hawkeye Armour Cracks!!

6/6/2013

The Hawkeye Armor Cracks!!

The Pennsylvania Rocks cracked my invincibility Saturday....... and turned me into a screaming..... yelling.....  swearing......  lunatic!  The gloves came off, and it was no more Mr. Nice Guy!  I was talking to the rocks.
"I hate these f-----g rocks!  I hate F-----g Pennsylvania!  I hate the f-----g sadist who plotted this route.   I am never...... ever...... ever..... coming back to this state!   Do you hear me?  Never!!"
Then the climbing got more difficult, and just a bit scary!  I was concentrating so hard on what I was doing,  that I forgot to take any pictures!  I had just filled up on water, 8 lbs. of it.  Then decided to look for a better campsite.  The next thing I knew,  I was scaling the Knife's Edge,  with a heavy load.  It was a bit of a thrill.  If it had been wet I would not even have tried it.  These pictures are of the general area..... not of Knife Edge, nor of Bake Oven Knob.  I was concentrating on survival while climbing them. 







No comments:

Post a Comment